Full research papers. The submission must meet the required format and cover the following:
3. Result and discussion
The abstract should be a summary of your research. Please avoid scientific or engineering symbols, acronyms and bullets. The submission should be typed single-spaced in 10-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 500 words in 1 pages.
The submission should be typed single-spaced in 11-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 12 pages, including references, tables / charts and keywords.
Guide for full paper
1. Authors are required to certify that their papers represent original works and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly prohibited.
2. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors’ own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
3. Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
4. Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
5. The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purposes of conference usage without further notice.
★ Oral presentation (20 minutes)
★ Poster presentation